Here's the situation.
NetBackup didn't backup /export/home/ClearCaseStorage.
We have selected /export as a directory to be backed up.
NetBackup is properly recursing other directories.
All appropriate steps have been take to prepare CC for backup, so
my issue is mostly, "Why did NetBackup ignore everything in /export/home?"

When I check the backup logs, it shows it grabbed /export, and /export/home.
But the /export/home directory is completely empty.
Why would NetBackup not get anything there?
And no, they aren't linked directories there, they are explicitly created in
/export/home.

- Mark Cogan
confuzzled