Schedule - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Schedule - Veritas Net Backup ; OS Solaris 8 NB Business server version 3.4.1 Device Storedge L9 Our system is currently setup to backup Mon-Thurs retention level 0 and Fri1-4 retention level 3. How do i specify that only one of the friday schedules run i.e. ...

  1. Schedule

    OS Solaris 8
    NB Business server version 3.4.1
    Device Storedge L9

    Our system is currently setup to backup Mon-Thurs retention level 0 and
    Fri1-4 retention level 3. How do i specify that only one of the friday
    schedules run i.e. fri1 or fri 2 because at the moment all Fri 1, Fri 2, Fri
    3, Fri 4 are all scheduled to run on the same friday.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Schedule

    the schedules can be spaced up between each other by using the frequency
    frid 1 run every two weeks
    frid 2 run every week
    friday 3 ....
    Ideally a class needs to be created to accomodate the same type of schedule
    ( full ,incr...) but with a different property ( frequency ,storage unit or
    media pool )

    "Louise" wrote in message news:3eb24a99$1@hronntp01....
    > OS Solaris 8
    > NB Business server version 3.4.1
    > Device Storedge L9
    >

    > Our system is currently setup to backup Mon-Thurs retention level 0 and
    > Fri1-4 retention level 3. How do i specify that only one of the friday
    > schedules run i.e. fri1 or fri 2 because at the moment all Fri 1, Fri 2,

    Fri
    > 3, Fri 4 are all scheduled to run on the same friday.
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread