how to assign tapes to volume pools - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on how to assign tapes to volume pools - Veritas Net Backup ; How do I assign tapes to volume pools? Right now, all my tapes are in the NetBackup pool, which I want to only assign two to it....

  1. how to assign tapes to volume pools

    How do I assign tapes to volume pools? Right now, all my tapes are in the
    NetBackup pool, which I want to only assign two to it.

  2. Re: how to assign tapes to volume pools

    In the GUI select media, click in the tape you want to change, right
    click. From the pull-down select change. You will see the option for the
    pools.

    Ed Zoeller

    Long wrote:

    > How do I assign tapes to volume pools? Right now, all my tapes are in the
    > NetBackup pool, which I want to only assign two to it.

+ Reply to Thread