Ejecting tapes via gui - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Ejecting tapes via gui - Veritas Net Backup ; Can anyone tell me why when i manually eject a tape the box telling me which one to remove etc. does not disappear but i have to 'cancel' out of it in order for it to disappear? Thanks...

  1. Ejecting tapes via gui

    Can anyone tell me why when i manually eject a tape the box telling me which
    one to remove etc. does not disappear but i have to 'cancel' out of it in
    order for it to disappear?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Ejecting tapes via gui

    which version of netbackup are ou running
    "Louise" wrote in message news:3e9adedf$1@hronntp01....
    > Can anyone tell me why when i manually eject a tape the box telling me

    which
    > one to remove etc. does not disappear but i have to 'cancel' out of it in
    > order for it to disappear?
    >
    > Thanks

  3. Re: Ejecting tapes via gui

    OS Solaris 8
    NB Business server version 3.4.1
    Device Storedge L9

    "the 13th warrior" wrote in message
    > which version of netbackup are ou running
    > "Louise" wrote in message news:3e9adedf$1@hronntp01....
    > > Can anyone tell me why when i manually eject a tape the box telling me

    > which
    > > one to remove etc. does not disappear but i have to 'cancel' out of it

    in
    > > order for it to disappear?
    > >
    > > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread