IPF Firewall and NBU - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on IPF Firewall and NBU - Veritas Net Backup ; Does anybody have IPF running with NBU. If so, what ports do you have open in the config file for both the clients and the NBU server....

  1. IPF Firewall and NBU

    Does anybody have IPF running with NBU.

    If so, what ports do you have open in the config file for both the clients
    and the NBU server.

  2. Re: IPF Firewall and NBU

    Because our clients and servers are all in trusted network, we simply turned
    on all the ports for the IPs.
    The ports NBU is using should be in the document. check inetd.conf as well.
    "d" wrote in message news:3e8866f6$1@hronntp01....

    > Does anybody have IPF running with NBU.
    >
    > If so, what ports do you have open in the config file for both the clients
    > and the NBU server.

+ Reply to Thread