Migration Netbackup 3.4 to 4.5 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Migration Netbackup 3.4 to 4.5 - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, I want to migrate my netbackup's server 3.4 to 4.5. It is free ? Thank you....

  1. Migration Netbackup 3.4 to 4.5

    Hi,

    I want to migrate my netbackup's server 3.4 to 4.5. It is free ?

    Thank you.

  2. Re: Migration Netbackup 3.4 to 4.5

    I doubt it. Little is free with veritas.

    Pierre Bernardo wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to migrate my netbackup's server 3.4 to 4.5. It is free ?
    >
    > Thank you.

  3. Re: Migration Netbackup 3.4 to 4.5

    if you purchased maintenance with your 3.4 product then its free otherwise
    you
    have to pay !!
    "Pierre Bernardo" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I want to migrate my netbackup's server 3.4 to 4.5. It is free ?
    >
    > Thank you.

+ Reply to Thread