Runing Customized Scripts in NetBackup Environment - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Runing Customized Scripts in NetBackup Environment - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, How I can run a customized backup script from a Netbackup GUI (jnbSA) ? Thanks in Advanced, Marcos....

  1. Runing Customized Scripts in NetBackup Environment

    Hi,
    How I can run a customized backup script from a Netbackup GUI (jnbSA) ?

    Thanks in Advanced,
    Marcos.

  2. Re: Runing Customized Scripts in NetBackup Environment

    Not possible to modify an external script using netbacup interface .
    Have you checked bpnotify and bpend scripting ?

    "Marcos" wrote in message

    > Hi,
    > How I can run a customized backup script from a Netbackup GUI (jnbSA) ?
    >
    > Thanks in Advanced,
    > Marcos.

+ Reply to Thread