Agent for Oracle - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Agent for Oracle - Veritas Net Backup ; Hello All! Can anyone tell for sure if the Oracle Agent is compatible with Oracle 9 and, in such a case, where can I find information about the way to configure it. Thanks for all the help. Regards, Ernesto Pereirinha...

  1. Agent for Oracle

    Hello All!

    Can anyone tell for sure if the Oracle Agent is compatible with Oracle 9
    and, in such a case, where can I find information about the way to configure
    it.

    Thanks for all the help. Regards,

    Ernesto Pereirinha

  2. Re: Agent for Oracle

    the pdf concerning oracle is downloadable ftp.support.veritas.com
    The compatiblity is dependant of the OS on which oracle is running

    "Ernesto Pereirinha" wrote in message
    > Hello All!
    >
    > Can anyone tell for sure if the Oracle Agent is compatible with Oracle 9
    > and, in such a case, where can I find information about the way to

    configure
    > it.
    >
    > Thanks for all the help. Regards,
    >
    > Ernesto Pereirinha