Hi all,

Has anyone had a problem with NBU client agent not starting automatically
when a Unixware machine is rebooted (even after a fresh install)?

Currently the only way I can start the NBU client services is to do a
command line "standalone" start, and I can back up the machine with no
problems.

I have checked the entries in /etc/services and /etc/inetd.conf files and
they are OK

I have also check that the NBU binary are present and pointed to at the
right place.

I have also tried it on a fresh installed Unixware box, still the same
problem.

In the Unixware syslog file, I get

Aug 27 15:04:06 trans10 inetd[2449]: bpcd/tcp: unknown service
Aug 27 15:04:06 trans10 inetd[2449]: vopied/tcp: unknown service
Aug 27 15:04:06 trans10 inetd[2449]: bpjava-msvc/tcp: unknown service

Any ideas?

Regards
Marcus