BusinessServer & Exabyte 430 (M2) - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on BusinessServer & Exabyte 430 (M2) - Veritas Net Backup ; Can anyone tell me if they are running the Exabyte 430 (M2) with BusinessServer? I am attempting to use these and have run into a brick wall.........Would be interested in asking some questions of anyone who has been able to ...

  1. BusinessServer & Exabyte 430 (M2)

    Can anyone tell me if they are running the Exabyte 430 (M2) with BusinessServer?
    I am attempting to use these and have run into a brick wall.........Would
    be interested in asking some questions of anyone who has been able to get
    these two to work together...

  2. Re: BusinessServer & Exabyte 430 (M2)

    No but maybe I can help ,what wall did you encounter

    on which os
    firmware level of librairy
    firmware of the drives and model
    scsi card firmware and model
    and structure SAN or SCSI only
    "Denise Smith" wrote in message

    > Can anyone tell me if they are running the Exabyte 430 (M2) with

    BusinessServer?
    > I am attempting to use these and have run into a brick wall.........Would
    > be interested in asking some questions of anyone who has been able to get
    > these two to work together...

+ Reply to Thread