Veritas Netbackup Questions and answers - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Veritas Netbackup Questions and answers - Veritas Net Backup ; I was vertitas Netbackup certified. I want to improve my skills , please provide me through mail. Netbackup essential questioned and answers. Regard, Gayaz 09908622197...

  1. Veritas Netbackup Questions and answers

    I was vertitas Netbackup certified. I want to improve my skills , please
    provide me through mail. Netbackup essential questioned and answers.

    Regard,
    Gayaz
    09908622197

  2. Re: Veritas Netbackup Questions and answers

    "Gayaz" wrote:

    >I was vertitas Netbackup certified. I want to improve my skills , please
    >provide me through mail. Netbackup essential questioned and answers.
    >

    >Regard,
    >Gayaz
    >09908622197

    Dear sir

    I am preparing for veritas netbackup and wants to grow up my carrier in
    this field so plz give me the material for interview point of view,and also
    give questions which is asked.

  3. Re: Veritas Netbackup Questions and answers

    Hi,

    i am also preparing for netbackup certification.i am having some interview questions if you provide me yours email id i will forward. please do the same for me if you have any interview questions.

    Thanks,
    Suman

  4. Veritas Netbackup Questions and answers

    I was vertitas Netbackup certified. I want to improve my skills , please
    provide me through mail. Netbackup essential questioned and answers.

    Thanks & Rgds
    ram

+ Reply to Thread