what's error ?invalid error number - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on what's error ?invalid error number - Veritas Net Backup ; I install the nbu 5.0 server and mp3 at a win2000 server,another install the nbu client 5.0 and mp3 but I cann't connect the win2000 client error message: invalid error number what's means? how can I do ?...

  1. what's error ?invalid error number

    I install the nbu 5.0 server and mp3 at a win2000 server,another install the
    nbu client 5.0 and mp3
    but I cann't connect the win2000 client

    error message:
    invalid error number

    what's means?

    how can I do ?

  2. Re: what's error ?invalid error number

    This usually means there is a binary mismatch between the server and
    client. Are you sure you installed 5.0 MP3 on the client also? Was it
    an upgrade? Perhaps it did not upgrade properly. Try stopping the
    client services and reinstalling the 5.0 MP3 client again.

    JR

    On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 14:19:23 +0800, wrote:

    >I install the nbu 5.0 server and mp3 at a win2000 server,another install the
    >nbu client 5.0 and mp3
    >but I cann't connect the win2000 client
    >
    >error message:
    >invalid error number