bperrcode for NT - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on bperrcode for NT - Veritas Net Backup ; I used to use an app within the goodies directory on unix call bperrcode which allowed you to type an error code and get the actual meaning of the error code displayed on the screen. Now I'm using NT it ...

  1. bperrcode for NT

    I used to use an app within the goodies directory on unix call bperrcode which
    allowed you to type an error code and get the actual meaning of the error
    code displayed on the screen.

    Now I'm using NT it doesn't appear to be there, does anyone have it for NT
    or does it exist.

    Thanks

    Darren

  2. Re: bperrcode for NT

    Use bperror -statuscode -recommendation

    - GREG

    "Darren Williams" wrote in message

    > I used to use an app within the goodies directory on unix call bperrcode

    which
    > allowed you to type an error code and get the actual meaning of the error
    > code displayed on the screen.
    >
    > Now I'm using NT it doesn't appear to be there, does anyone have it for NT
    > or does it exist.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Darren

  3. Re: bperrcode for NT

    Greg,

    Thanks for this, I'd already tried this though and get the following error
    message.

    Error: Can't find Troubleshooting Guide, or status code not available.

    Any thoughts, as I can't seem to see anyway of installing a Troubleshooting
    guide.

    Darren