We cannot restore files to an alternate path. We choose the restore option
of "Restore indivdual files and folder to different locations" and we double
click to modify the path for each file. We choose to overwrite existing
files. Then we push "start restore". (Seems pretty basic)

We notice in the "Restore Status" that it tries to restore to the original
location and fails because the files already exist. (Not the options we
chose and is very frustrating)

We are running Windows 2000 on HP Lpr, 1 Gig mem, 18 gig SCSI drive,
Netbackup Version 3.4. The drive that we backup is a network drive that we
have mapped locally. The backup runs great. The restore is the problem.