Error 13. - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Error 13. - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, Iīve NetBackup 3.4ga. I'm trying to do a backup, and I received this message: "File Read Failed error 13". This message only appear when I try the backup in the same machine than act as Server if try from ...

  1. Error 13.

    Hi,
    Iīve NetBackup 3.4ga.

    I'm trying to do a backup, and I received this message:
    "File Read Failed error 13".
    This message only appear when I try the backup in the same machine than act
    as Server if try from other machine I havenīt problem.

    I'd appreciate any help.

  2. Re: Error 13.

    see page 58 of troubleshooting guide
    "toni" wrote in message

    > Hi,
    > Iīve NetBackup 3.4ga.
    >
    > I'm trying to do a backup, and I received this message:
    > "File Read Failed error 13".
    > This message only appear when I try the backup in the same machine than

    act
    > as Server if try from other machine I havenīt problem.
    >
    > I'd appreciate any help.

+ Reply to Thread