BE 8.5 to NetBackup - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on BE 8.5 to NetBackup - Veritas Net Backup ; I have the corporate sponsored / blessed option to convert from BE 8.5 to NetbackUp .. I have 10 NW servers and 10 NT servers.. will NB read my catalogs and jobs or do I have to re catalog ALL ...

  1. BE 8.5 to NetBackup

    I have the corporate sponsored / blessed option to convert from BE 8.5 to
    NetbackUp .. I have 10 NW servers and 10 NT servers.. will NB read my
    catalogs and jobs or do I have to re catalog ALL those dang tapes again ?

  2. Re: BE 8.5 to NetBackup

    Wait for NetBackup version 4.5. It will have support for reading backupexec
    tapes.
    It should be out in april.
    Remember to order the BE option.

    /johnny

    "Charley Sparks" wrote in message
    > I have the corporate sponsored / blessed option to convert from BE 8.5 to
    > NetbackUp .. I have 10 NW servers and 10 NT servers.. will NB read my
    > catalogs and jobs or do I have to re catalog ALL those dang tapes again ?

+ Reply to Thread