Is possible one client several drive using at the same time? - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Is possible one client several drive using at the same time? - Veritas Net Backup ; hi~ all. we have Netbackup v3.2 on NT 4.0 as Master server & media(slave) server. Client's data size is about 160GB. it took about 12 hour 30 minutes for backing up. we want to reduce elpased time what is the ...

  1. Is possible one client several drive using at the same time?

    hi~ all.
    we have Netbackup v3.2 on NT 4.0 as Master server & media(slave) server.

    Client's data size is about 160GB.

    it took about 12 hour 30 minutes for backing up.

    we want to reduce elpased time what is the way.

    above several drive using, etc...

    I hope your helping.
    thanks.

  2. Re: Is possible one client several drive using at the same time?

    Yes is posible, you need configure Simultaneous jobs for this client, and
    try to separate paths in new data streams

    "jenny" wrote in message news:3a6b91be@hronntp01....
    > hi~ all.
    > we have Netbackup v3.2 on NT 4.0 as Master server & media(slave) server.
    >
    > Client's data size is about 160GB.
    >
    > it took about 12 hour 30 minutes for backing up.
    >
    > we want to reduce elpased time what is the way.
    >
    > above several drive using, etc...
    >
    > I hope your helping.
    > thanks.

+ Reply to Thread