WIN32 5: Access is denied - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on WIN32 5: Access is denied - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi EveryBody, I had been reciving this messages and a status code of 1, cause I can't open or read the files. This is the message: 12/20/00 00:34:09 escorpion srvbvc from client srvbvc: WRN - can't open directory: H: (WIN32 ...

  1. WIN32 5: Access is denied

    Hi EveryBody, I had been reciving this messages and a status code of
    1, cause I can't open or read the files. This is the message:

    12/20/00 00:34:09 escorpion srvbvc from client srvbvc: WRN - can't open
    directory: H: (WIN32 5: Access is denied. )
    12/20/00 00:34:30 escorpion srvbvc backup of client srvbvc exited with
    status 1 (the requested operation was partially
    successful)

    If AnyBody can help me please... Thank you!!!

  2. Re: WIN32 5: Access is denied

    The client service account does not have the necessary priviliges to perform
    the required read/write access.

    change the service account of the netbackup client to something that does
    thave the necessary security privilidge and re-attempt your operation.

    Luis Baez

    "Juan C. Rodriguez" wrote in message

    > Hi EveryBody, I had been reciving this messages and a status code of
    > 1, cause I can't open or read the files. This is the message:
    >
    > 12/20/00 00:34:09 escorpion srvbvc from client srvbvc: WRN - can't open
    > directory: H: (WIN32 5: Access is denied. )
    > 12/20/00 00:34:30 escorpion srvbvc backup of client srvbvc exited with
    > status 1 (the requested operation was partially
    > successful)
    >
    > If AnyBody can help me please... Thank you!!!

+ Reply to Thread