I'm relatively new to Veritas. After visiting two clients sites this week
both have issues with OTM. Is there an area within Veritas where OTM is
discussed/addressed? One site had large files being backed up and would blue
screen. It looks like the "max cache size to 0" might resolve this one. The
another site is running all W2K master/media servers and some are blue
screening at boot time. The customer mentioned at driver conflict that came
up at that point also. He had to trash the machine and reload W2K. Excuse
the sketchy details, I was not there to resolve NBU problems but install
Vault.

Thanks
Dale