Administration Window - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Administration Window - Veritas Net Backup ; Hello, Currently, someone changed the setting on the Administration window to be a toolbar. I tried to choose Large Window to bring the menu back to its original state but it stays minimized on the taskbar. Is there a way ...

  1. Administration Window

    Hello,

    Currently, someone changed the setting on the Administration window to be a
    toolbar. I tried to choose Large Window to bring the menu back to its
    original state but it stays minimized on the taskbar. Is there a way I can
    get it back to its original format?

    Thanks.

    -Dinah

  2. Re: Administration Window

    Same here - never have been able to get it back to large window - running it on
    NT - if i was super concerned i might hunt around in registry.

    --
    Joe Mannion
    Dept of Public Safety

  3. Re: Administration Window

    Hello,

    try to click right on the blue bar title and make a choice in the context
    menu.

    My version 3.2

    Christophe
    Dinah David a écrit dans le message <3a351043$1@hronntp01.>...
    >Hello,
    >
    >Currently, someone changed the setting on the Administration window to be a
    >toolbar. I tried to choose Large Window to bring the menu back to its
    >original state but it stays minimized on the taskbar. Is there a way I can
    >get it back to its original format?
    >
    >Thanks.
    >
    >-Dinah

+ Reply to Thread