Bootable Disaster Recovery CD - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Bootable Disaster Recovery CD - Veritas Net Backup ; Hello, Can anyone point me toward or have info on how to make Veritas's Bootable Disaster Recovery CD for NT clients? Thank You --Jason...

  1. Bootable Disaster Recovery CD

    Hello,
    Can anyone point me toward or have info on how to make Veritas's Bootable
    Disaster Recovery CD for NT clients?
    Thank You
    --Jason

  2. Re: Bootable Disaster Recovery CD

    Hi,

    It's really easy.

    Just go to X:\VERITAS\NetBackup\bin
    and find the binary DRPrepWizard.exe. This start a Wizard in order to create
    CD or Floppy's (4) to boot again a new box (You will need a NT CD as well
    (english).

    Sincerely

    Javier

+ Reply to Thread