WinNT/2000 Client help pls, - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on WinNT/2000 Client help pls, - Veritas Net Backup ; Hello All, Quick question: Can I / How do I setup a Win2000 client to allow backup/restores to be performed for both WinNT/2000 and the Novell client servers from a Win2000 client PC? I have NetBackup 3.2 running on a ...

  1. WinNT/2000 Client help pls,

    Hello All,

    Quick question: Can I / How do I setup a Win2000 client to allow
    backup/restores to be performed for both WinNT/2000 and the Novell client
    servers from a Win2000 client PC? I have NetBackup 3.2 running on a Unix
    master server.

    I can see the option for Novell servers, but it is grayed out.

    Thanks

  2. Re: WinNT/2000 Client help pls,

    You could probably run the Administrative client on the PC. This would give
    you the same access as being on the Master Server. This is something that
    requires a little bit of setup but is a nice little application.

    JoE uSer

    "IJJ" wrote in message news:39d0d79f$1@hronntp01....
    > Hello All,
    >
    > Quick question: Can I / How do I setup a Win2000 client to allow
    > backup/restores to be performed for both WinNT/2000 and the Novell client
    > servers from a Win2000 client PC? I have NetBackup 3.2 running on a Unix
    > master server.
    >
    > I can see the option for Novell servers, but it is grayed out.
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread