Error 2, Error 6, Error 57 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Error 2, Error 6, Error 57 - Veritas Net Backup ; I am getting the following errors on Veritas NetBackup for Win NT v.3.2: Please advise. * The backup failed to backup up the requested files (6) * None of the requested files were backed up (2) * Client connection refused ...

  1. Error 2, Error 6, Error 57

    I am getting the following errors on Veritas NetBackup for Win NT v.3.2:
    Please advise.

    * The backup failed to backup up the requested files (6)

    * None of the requested files were backed up (2)

    * Client connection refused (57)

  2. Re: Error 2, Error 6, Error 57

    error57:- network issue so u do the best bpcd and vnetd &ping also.
    error6:- hostproperties-clients-clientsproperties-unix client-client settings

    .wait
    .skip
    u select the skip its run

    i dont no error2 , if thr any mistakes let me know.

    "Dinah David" wrote:
    >I am getting the following errors on Veritas NetBackup for Win NT v.3.2:
    >Please advise.
    >
    >* The backup failed to backup up the requested files (6)
    >
    >* None of the requested files were backed up (2)
    >
    >* Client connection refused (57)

+ Reply to Thread