Shared Storage Option - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Shared Storage Option - Veritas Net Backup ; Does anyone know if you'll need to run Netbackup 3.2 on a seperate Master server when utlizing a Nt & Unix mix under the SSO option....

  1. Shared Storage Option

    Does anyone know if you'll need to run Netbackup 3.2 on a seperate Master
    server when utlizing a Nt & Unix mix under the SSO option.

  2. Re: Shared Storage Option

    Not sure what your questions is and not knowing your hardware configuration
    may be an isue; however, I think you want to know - Can I share drives,
    using SSO, between two different media server types (NT and UNIX)? There
    should be know problem doing this and to the best of my knowledge there are
    no issues with it. No other intermediate server should be needed.

    James Brown wrote:

    > Does anyone know if you'll need to run Netbackup 3.2 on a seperate Master
    > server when utlizing a Nt & Unix mix under the SSO option.

+ Reply to Thread