Media type unrecognised - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Media type unrecognised - Veritas Net Backup ; I cannot get bupexec to recognize tapes in an archive python dat drive. Message:Media is unrecognized. The media in drive 'ARCHIVE 0' is written in an unrecognized format. Erase the media to make it usable. Can any one help...

  1. Media type unrecognised

    I cannot get bupexec to recognize tapes in an archive python dat drive.

    Message:Media is unrecognized.

    The media in drive 'ARCHIVE 0' is written in an unrecognized format. Erase
    the media to make it usable.

    Can any one help

  2. Re: Media type unrecognised

    Wrong list. Try veritas.backupexec.windowsnt.english.

    -jlh
    Brendan O'Malley wrote in message

    > I cannot get bupexec to recognize tapes in an archive python dat drive.
    >
    > Message:Media is unrecognized.
    >
    > The media in drive 'ARCHIVE 0' is written in an unrecognized format. Erase
    > the media to make it usable.
    >
    > Can any one help

+ Reply to Thread