We are thinking of moving from Backup Exec to Net Backup. I have two backup
jobs running, one for file systems and one for exchange. I need to keep the
information backed up in these jobs on separate tapes. Is there a way to
differential by tape slot in Net Backup? In other words, can I tell a
backup job to only write to tapes in a particular slot?

I have worked with Arcserve previously and that allows you to define groups
by tape slot, and to write certain jobs to certain slots. This was super
convenient! For instance, you could easily set up one slot for a weekly full
backup, and another for all the daily incrementals.

Thanks very much.

Fred