IDR for NT - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on IDR for NT - Veritas Net Backup ; I am having trouble finding information about the NBU 3.2 feature IDR (Intelligent Disaster Recovery?) for NT hosts. Can some-one point me in the direction of the docs detailing this feature or provide me with some detail? I have one ...

  1. IDR for NT

    I am having trouble finding information about the NBU 3.2 feature IDR (Intelligent
    Disaster Recovery?) for NT hosts.
    Can some-one point me in the direction of the docs detailing this feature
    or provide me with some detail?

    I have one specific question on the product:-

    o Can it be used when the NT Client is backed up through a UNIX Master
    Server?

    Thanks

    Alan

  2. Re: IDR for NT

    YES YOU CAN
    But be carreful, when you make the first class NT with IDR. For more information
    you can use mail email

    "Alan Crocker" wrote:

    >I am having trouble finding information about the NBU 3.2 feature IDR (Intelligent
    >Disaster Recovery?) for NT hosts.
    >Can some-one point me in the direction of the docs detailing this feature
    >or provide me with some detail?
    >
    >I have one specific question on the product:-
    >
    > o Can it be used when the NT Client is backed up through a UNIX Master
    >Server?
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Alan

+ Reply to Thread