BENT_Multi will not recognize backup devices on other servers. I have
five servers and two licences for BENT_Multiserver. Three of the servers
have hp 12/24 dat tapes. The software does see the other machines,
drives, programs, etc.

The BENT software only recognized the device in its own machine. I want
to be able to back up my SQL and Exchange databases (file/print server
data) to the third machine which does not have BENT software.

I am running Compaq 1600 servers with scsi dat tape. I do have SQL and
Exchange agents among others.

Can someone send me information on how to get the software to see other
tapes