At intermittent times, we get some of our slave servers returning an error
code of 52(Timed out waiting for media manager to mount volume). This usually
corresponds to no tape being in the drive. We have a script setup to query
all remote slave server drives for a tape being in. If there isn't one, we
call. So, there should always be a tape in the drive and even after confirming
that there is a tape, the job still fails with this error. Is there anything
we can do to limit this? Another registry key perhaps?

Thanks

Kent