Does anyone have any documentation or insight in to how to use the bpdbjobs.exe
program to generate 'activity monitor' data?

I am currently using it in a looping script to poll 5 master server. This
is working well and outputing job name, schedule, class, media server and
status, etc. However, I can not get it to output information about throuput
and kilobytes backed up. I know this is possible, because I have seen it
work on a Unix system used to do reporting. It is using a format_file.
I tried to use this format file on my NT system (reporting platform w/ nbu
3.2 installed) and the file seems incompatible.

Any help?

thanks,

Jon