bpimport ???? - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on bpimport ???? - Veritas Net Backup ; Has anyone had any success or failure importing tapes into NetBackup? I am constantly getting the message "Cannot perform specified media import operation" I tried this on a media server as well as the Master server....

  1. bpimport ????

    Has anyone had any success or failure importing tapes into
    NetBackup?

    I am constantly getting the message "Cannot perform specified
    media import operation"

    I tried this on a media server as well as the Master server.

  2. Re: bpimport ????

    "Bill Heasley" wrote:

    >Has anyone had any success or failure importing tapes into
    >NetBackup?
    >
    >I am constantly getting the message "Cannot perform specified
    >media import operation"
    >
    >I tried this on a media server as well as the Master server.

    I have had good luck with the GUI on the first pass, but have resorted to
    using the command line for the second pass.

    Chris

+ Reply to Thread