Failed status - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Failed status - Veritas Net Backup ; After each nightly back up, I am getting a failed staus. I have looked and looked and there were no reported errors of any kind. Any ideas??...

  1. Failed status

    After each nightly back up, I am getting a failed staus. I have looked and
    looked and there were no reported errors of any kind.
    Any ideas??

  2. Re: Failed status

    "Mike" wrote:

    >After each nightly back up, I am getting a failed staus. I have looked and
    >looked and there were no reported errors of any kind.
    >Any ideas??

    What are the status codes Mike? These are key to understanding the root
    of the problem.

+ Reply to Thread