Netbackup and MSCS - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Netbackup and MSCS - Veritas Net Backup ; I have 2 Compaq Proliant 6500 with Dual P III 500 MHz and 1.5 GB of RAM, running Nt 4.0 EE, SP 5 ( 128 bit ) running in a MSCS cluster. The problem I have is each time I ...

  1. Netbackup and MSCS

    I have 2 Compaq Proliant 6500 with Dual P III 500 MHz and 1.5 GB of RAM,
    running Nt 4.0 EE, SP 5 ( 128 bit ) running in a MSCS cluster. The problem I
    have is each time I reapply the SP after installing the cluster software,
    the machine will not boot. I have determined the service that is locking up
    is Clusdisk (the cluster disk device). This only happens if I have the 3.2
    Netbackup client on the machine. Anyone have any ideas???

  2. Re: Netbackup and MSCS

    Are you using OTM? We had several problems with OTM and SMS
    on a few DataGeneral Clusters.

    "Barry Flanagan" wrote:
    >I have 2 Compaq Proliant 6500 with Dual P III 500 MHz and 1.5 GB of RAM,
    >running Nt 4.0 EE, SP 5 ( 128 bit ) running in a MSCS cluster. The problem

    >have is each time I reapply the SP after installing the cluster software,
    >the machine will not boot. I have determined the service that is locking

    up
    >is Clusdisk (the cluster disk device). This only happens if I have the 3.2
    >Netbackup client on the machine. Anyone have any ideas???

+ Reply to Thread