We have had many problems with OTM on Data General servers running MS Cluster
Server and SMS 2.0. We had isolated the problem down to either a NetBackup
media update or SMS hardware inventory that both kick off at midnight.

The keyboard and mouse would lock up, CPU went to 100%, yet the screen clock
continued to increment. Upon reboot event viewer indicated the server shutdown
at 12:00am was unexpected (and the reboot occured at say 3:00am) Our monitoring
software didn't alarm because you could still ping the server that was locked.