Newbie Cannot lstat - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Newbie Cannot lstat - Veritas Net Backup ; Hello, Using Netbackup 4.5 on SuSE SLES 8, I am getting "ERR - Cannot lstat [file] Errno = 75: Value too large for defined data type" These Oracle backup files are larger than 2GB which I've read lstat cannot handle. ...

  1. Newbie Cannot lstat

    Hello,

    Using Netbackup 4.5 on SuSE SLES 8, I am getting "ERR - Cannot lstat [file]
    Errno = 75: Value too large for defined data type"

    These Oracle backup files are larger than 2GB which I've read lstat cannot
    handle. How does one resolve this? Thanks.

    Rick

  2. Re: Newbie Cannot lstat

    Maybe you need the oracle-licence for backing up these files. In normal case
    you should'nd have problems with this filesize. Or do you use a diskstorage
    with FAT32? On these are files of 2 GB the maximum.

    bye
    Zmiley

    "zboy" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hello,
    >
    > Using Netbackup 4.5 on SuSE SLES 8, I am getting "ERR - Cannot lstat

    [file]
    > Errno = 75: Value too large for defined data type"
    >
    > These Oracle backup files are larger than 2GB which I've read lstat cannot
    > handle. How does one resolve this? Thanks.
    >
    > Rick

+ Reply to Thread