Status 84 - AIX [possibly large file] - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Status 84 - AIX [possibly large file] - Veritas Net Backup ; Can someone help me out here ... I have an AIX system that has some files that a as big as 60GB. And trying to backup those files seems to be causing Status 84. But ordinarily, backing up 2GB of ...

  1. Status 84 - AIX [possibly large file]

    Can someone help me out here ...

    I have an AIX system that has some files that a as big as 60GB. And trying
    to backup those files seems to be causing Status 84. But ordinarily, backing
    up 2GB of filesystem and more ... is not a problem.

    Anyone has any idea why this is happening?

    --
    Best Regards,

    Indran G
    Systems Engineer,
    www.eds.com.my

  2. Re: Status 84 - AIX [possibly large file]

    maybe you can find sonething from the bptm and bpbkar logs,

    what's more,what is your tape library

    "Indran G" 写入消息新闻:3eba1604@hronntp01....
    > Can someone help me out here ...
    >
    > I have an AIX system that has some files that a as big as 60GB. And trying
    > to backup those files seems to be causing Status 84. But ordinarily,

    backing
    > up 2GB of filesystem and more ... is not a problem.
    >
    > Anyone has any idea why this is happening?
    >
    > --
    > Best Regards,
    >
    > Indran G
    > Systems Engineer,