A customer of mine runs NBU 4.5 BS on Solaris 8 (10/00). their data is on
a Procom netforce 1500, using NDMP. Everything's been working well for
about a year. Recently, however, backups are running "forever". The GUI
shows incredible amounts of backed up data, amounts that exceed tape
limitations, and even disk capacity on their Procom.

We've switched tapes, to no avail. We've also tried creating smaller
backup jobs, which run OK. Which tells me the drive is fine. I'm
thinking that this may be related to the data on the drives. Perhaps a
bad link or something?

Thanks,

Sean Quaint