What is Feature pack 3 and where can I download it from? - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on What is Feature pack 3 and where can I download it from? - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, Can anyone tell me if FP3 is just an upgrade and if so where I can download it from? Additional info is greatly appreciated. Thanks, F....

  1. What is Feature pack 3 and where can I download it from?

    Hi,

    Can anyone tell me if FP3 is just an upgrade and if so where I can download
    it from?

    Additional info is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    F.

  2. Re: What is Feature pack 3 and where can I download it from?

    "Fatane" wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Can anyone tell me if FP3 is just an upgrade and if so where I can download
    >it from?
    >
    >Additional info is greatly appreciated.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >F.

    Feature Pack 3 (FP3) is an upgrade/enhancement for NB 4.5
    It also includes the Maintenance Pack 3 (MP3) for NB 4.5
    Since this newsgroup is for NB 3.2 it is not applicable
    If you want more information then checkput the other newsgroup.

  3. Re: What is Feature pack 3 and where can I download it from?

    Thank you for the information. I didn't realize this was NB 3.2

    Regards,
    F.

    "Bob Stump" wrote:

    >"Fatane" wrote:
    >>
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>Can anyone tell me if FP3 is just an upgrade and if so where I can download
    >>it from?
    >>
    >>Additional info is greatly appreciated.
    >>
    >>Thanks,
    >>F.

    >Feature Pack 3 (FP3) is an upgrade/enhancement for NB 4.5
    >It also includes the Maintenance Pack 3 (MP3) for NB 4.5
    >Since this newsgroup is for NB 3.2 it is not applicable
    >If you want more information then checkput the other newsgroup.

+ Reply to Thread