NetBackup Business Server 3.4 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on NetBackup Business Server 3.4 - Veritas Net Backup ; I have recently become responsible for backups on our systems using NetBackup Business Server 3.4 (unix) and was wondering if it is possible to have the results of activity monitor etc sent via email. Any pointers or ideas would be ...

  1. NetBackup Business Server 3.4

    I have recently become responsible for backups on our systems using NetBackup
    Business Server 3.4 (unix) and was wondering if it is possible to have the
    results of activity monitor etc sent via email.

    Any pointers or ideas would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    Mark

  2. Re: NetBackup Business Server 3.4

    Have a look at:

    /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/goodies/mail_bp_reports

    Just change the email addresses etc.

    Regards,

    Trevor

    On 9 Apr 2003 09:00:02 -0400, "Mark Yates"
    wrote:

    >I have recently become responsible for backups on our systems using NetBackup
    >Business Server 3.4 (unix) and was wondering if it is possible to have the
    >results of activity monitor etc sent via email.
    >
    >Any pointers or ideas would be appreciated.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Mark

+ Reply to Thread