Checking the Expiration Date of Copy 2 . . . - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Checking the Expiration Date of Copy 2 . . . - Veritas Net Backup ; - OS: AIX4.3.3 - NB: 3.4.1 - script lang: KSH I've attempted to search the list for this question, and have ran across many of you guys that are attempting to do (or are already doing) the same thing that ...

  1. Checking the Expiration Date of Copy 2 . . .

    - OS: AIX4.3.3 - NB: 3.4.1 - script lang: KSH

    I've attempted to search the list for this question, and have ran across
    many of you guys that are attempting to do (or are already doing) the same
    thing that I am . . .

    vaulting with out buying BPVault . . .

    99% of what I need to do is done. but, I can not figure out how to report
    the expiration date of the duplicated copy (from command line) that I plan
    on vaulting. I have changed the exp date to "infinity" and can verify this
    via the reporting tools in the GUI, but I can't get it to spit out via the
    command line. I want to report this before I actually vault.

  2. Re: Checking the Expiration Date of Copy 2 . . .

    On 20 Dec 2002 10:13:29 -0500, "Trace Isaacson"
    wrote:

    >- OS: AIX4.3.3 - NB: 3.4.1 - script lang: KSH
    >
    >I've attempted to search the list for this question, and have ran across
    >many of you guys that are attempting to do (or are already doing) the same
    >thing that I am . . .
    >
    >vaulting with out buying BPVault . . .
    >
    >99% of what I need to do is done. but, I can not figure out how to report
    >the expiration date of the duplicated copy (from command line) that I plan
    >on vaulting. I have changed the exp date to "infinity" and can verify this
    >via the reporting tools in the GUI, but I can't get it to spit out via the
    >command line. I want to report this before I actually vault.

    You can use the bpimagelist to know the retention level and the
    expiration date

    Ambrogio De Lorenzo
    Senior Consultant
    ART srl