Mulitple Backups - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Mulitple Backups - Veritas Net Backup ; Using NBU 3.2GA with Sol2.6 Every once in awhile backup of a certain client runs multiple times each schedule, upwards of 10 times per client. The client is different each time. The schedule is different each time, although I see ...

  1. Mulitple Backups

    Using NBU 3.2GA with Sol2.6 Every once in awhile backup of a
    certain client runs multiple times each schedule, upwards of
    10 times per client. The client is different each time. The
    schedule is different each time, although I see this most often
    with FULL schedules. There is nothing visibly different with
    a client that backs up multiple times and one that does not.
    Any ideas, places to look, etc?

  2. Re: Mulitple Backups

    ../logs/bpsched
    ../bpcllist ,class_name> -U to see the frequency of the schedule ,why ?

    a backup running from 1-8 am with a frequency of 1 hour will run every one
    hour during this period ...

    "greg" wrote in message news:3ca9e275$1@hronntp01....

    > Using NBU 3.2GA with Sol2.6 Every once in awhile backup of a
    > certain client runs multiple times each schedule, upwards of
    > 10 times per client. The client is different each time. The
    > schedule is different each time, although I see this most often
    > with FULL schedules. There is nothing visibly different with
    > a client that backs up multiple times and one that does not.
    > Any ideas, places to look, etc?

+ Reply to Thread