Problem with multiple streams in USER mode - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Problem with multiple streams in USER mode - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi! I have a problem with multiple streaming when using USER mode. When Veritas reads the file in UNIX it reads NEW_STREAM as a file and not as directive. So it doesn't make a multiple streaming. The file I put ...

  1. Problem with multiple streams in USER mode

    Hi!
    I have a problem with multiple streaming when using USER mode. When Veritas
    reads the file in UNIX it reads NEW_STREAM as a file and not as directive.
    So it doesn't make a multiple streaming.
    The file I put in UNIX (SOlaris) system is like this:

    NEW_STREAM
    /
    NEW_STREAM
    /usr

    And Veritas should implement a 2 stream (on for / and one for /usr)

    Best regards,

    Filipe Vasconcelos

  2. Re: Problem with multiple streams in USER mode

    I think this issue is solved with netbackup 4.5 you will have to use the
    class in the bpbackup command line instead of the file list or launch the
    command bpbackup in a script repetitively

    "Filipe Vasconcelos" wrote in message

    > Hi!
    > I have a problem with multiple streaming when using USER mode. When

    Veritas
    > reads the file in UNIX it reads NEW_STREAM as a file and not as directive.
    > So it doesn't make a multiple streaming.
    > The file I put in UNIX (SOlaris) system is like this:
    >
    > NEW_STREAM
    > /
    > NEW_STREAM
    > /usr
    >
    > And Veritas should implement a 2 stream (on for / and one for /usr)
    >
    > Best regards,
    >
    > Filipe Vasconcelos

+ Reply to Thread