Mac OS x Client for Netbackup 3.2GA on Solaris - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Mac OS x Client for Netbackup 3.2GA on Solaris - Veritas Net Backup ; Hello, I'm running NB3.2GA on Solaris. Is there a Mac OS X Client which is runnung with this version?...

  1. Mac OS x Client for Netbackup 3.2GA on Solaris

    Hello,
    I'm running NB3.2GA on Solaris. Is there a Mac OS X Client which is
    runnung with this version?

  2. Re: Mac OS x Client for Netbackup 3.2GA on Solaris

    Have you looked at the latest jumbo patch readme.txt

    wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I'm running NB3.2GA on Solaris. Is there a Mac OS X Client which is
    > runnung with this version?

+ Reply to Thread