How to configure Exchange Server 2000 backup client to backup ? - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on How to configure Exchange Server 2000 backup client to backup ? - Veritas Net Backup ; Dear all, I have try to setup a UNIX for Master Server (COMPAQ Tru64 UNIX) and Windows 2000 Advanced Server(Exchange Server 2000) for client. But we can not to backup the information store...status code 1 ps. I always change the ...

  1. How to configure Exchange Server 2000 backup client to backup ?

    Dear all,

    I have try to setup a UNIX for Master Server (COMPAQ Tru64 UNIX) and Windows
    2000 Advanced Server(Exchange Server 2000) for client.
    But we can not to backup the information store...status code 1

    ps. I always change the patch in VERITAS\Netbackup\db\..., and I always add
    an entry in the following Registry Key

    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\VERITAS\NetBackup\Curr entVersion\Config

    for EXCHANGE_MAILBOX

    How to configure Exchange Server 2000 backup client to backup ?

    Garfield

  2. Re: How to configure Exchange Server 2000 backup client to backup ?

    here is a few technote :

    Unable to browse individual mailboxes in Exchange 2000 following
    verification that the configuration settings are correct.

    Unable to browse individual mailboxes for restores, but can browse mailboxes
    for backups.

    The "Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes:\" directive gets removed from the
    includes file.

    How to set up Microsoft Exchange Mailbox backups when the Master is
    a UNIX box.

    "Garfield Lo" wrote in message
    > Dear all,
    >
    > I have try to setup a UNIX for Master Server (COMPAQ Tru64 UNIX) and

    Windows
    > 2000 Advanced Server(Exchange Server 2000) for client.
    > But we can not to backup the information store...status code 1
    >
    > ps. I always change the patch in VERITAS\Netbackup\db\..., and I always

    add
    > an entry in the following Registry Key
    >

    > HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\VERITAS\NetBackup\Curr entVersion\Config
    >

    > for EXCHANGE_MAILBOX
    >
    > How to configure Exchange Server 2000 backup client to backup ?
    >
    > Garfield

+ Reply to Thread