how can i restore NBU3.2 in another server or libaray?? - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on how can i restore NBU3.2 in another server or libaray?? - Veritas Net Backup ; HI, I want to restore my data from another server or libaray.Somebody help me? I can not read barcode because my libaray's barcode reader error,how can i restore my data ?? Best regards!...

  1. how can i restore NBU3.2 in another server or libaray??

    HI,
    I want to restore my data from another server or libaray.Somebody help me?
    I can not read barcode because my libaray's barcode reader error,how can i
    restore my data ??
    Best regards!

  2. Re: how can i restore NBU3.2 in another server or libaray??

    1. add the media to the librairy
    2. add the volume logically >>mediaID,slot ,robotic ,tc...
    3.in the bp.conf of the master server add
    FORCE_RESTORE_MEDIA_SERVER = old_media_server new_media_server

    "alvin" wrote in message news:3be3d031@hronntp01....
    > HI,
    > I want to restore my data from another server or libaray.Somebody help

    me?
    > I can not read barcode because my libaray's barcode reader error,how can

    > restore my data ??
    > Best regards!

+ Reply to Thread