Error: "Timed out while waiting for acknowledgement" on NetBackup Clientfor Win2000 - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Error: "Timed out while waiting for acknowledgement" on NetBackup Clientfor Win2000 - Veritas Net Backup ; We have a Netbackup Server on Solaris 8 and some client on Win2000. When I want to backup or restore from client, I have error 23 "Timed out while waiting for acknowledgement". Client and Server is configured correctly. Solution which ...

  1. Error: "Timed out while waiting for acknowledgement" on NetBackup Clientfor Win2000

    We have a Netbackup Server on Solaris 8 and some client on Win2000. When
    want to backup or restore from client, I have error 23 "Timed out while

    waiting for acknowledgement". Client and Server is configured correctly.

    Solution which is described in Technote 230050 do not work.
    How I can to resolve this problem?
    Can you help me?

  2. Re: Error: "Timed out while waiting for acknowledgement" on NetBackup Client for Win2000

    reinforce communication with the parameter
    required_interface
    increase the connection timeout (hiding the underlying issue )

    "Vladislav Simileac" wrote in message
    > We have a Netbackup Server on Solaris 8 and some client on Win2000. When
    > want to backup or restore from client, I have error 23 "Timed out while
    >
    > waiting for acknowledgement". Client and Server is configured correctly.
    >
    > Solution which is described in Technote 230050 do not work.
    > How I can to resolve this problem?
    > Can you help me?

+ Reply to Thread