Did anyone know how to check the netbackup license at version 3.1.1GA ? - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Did anyone know how to check the netbackup license at version 3.1.1GA ? - Veritas Net Backup ; Dear all: Did anyone know how to check the netbackup license at version 3.1.1GA ? I only know the command "get_license_key" in 3.4GA,but I couldn't find it in 3.1.1GA.. please help. Thanks! Best Regards....

  1. Did anyone know how to check the netbackup license at version 3.1.1GA ?

    Dear all:

    Did anyone know how to check the netbackup license at version 3.1.1GA ?
    I only know the command "get_license_key" in 3.4GA,but I couldn't find it
    in 3.1.1GA..
    please help. Thanks!

    Best Regards.

  2. Re: Did anyone know how to check the netbackup license at version 3.1.1GA ?

    If I remember correctly there are not license to input under netbackup 3.1
    and 3.2...

    ?
    > I only know the command "get_license_key" in 3.4GA,but I couldn't find it
    > in 3.1.1GA..
    > please help. Thanks!
    >
    > Best Regards.

+ Reply to Thread