problem with volmgr daemon - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on problem with volmgr daemon - Veritas Net Backup ; Hi, I have got a test server running Solaris 2.7 with NetBackup 3.2 and a STK9730 library. At the begining of the robot configuration, I have got a problem with the followinf command : # /usr/sbin/modinfo | grep sg Which ...

  1. problem with volmgr daemon

    Hi,

    I have got a test server running Solaris 2.7 with NetBackup 3.2 and a STK9730
    library.
    At the begining of the robot configuration, I have got a problem with the
    followinf command :

    # /usr/sbin/modinfo | grep sg

    Which do not return the good lines after the rm of the configuration.
    When I want to launch the process, I have got an error 146.

    Else I can do backup and restore to disk but I can not use the robot.

    Somebody have a clue ?

    Thanks.

    Laurent.

  2. Re: problem with volmgr daemon

    ie the sgdriver has not been installed

    "Laurent Stirnemann" wrote in message

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have got a test server running Solaris 2.7 with NetBackup 3.2 and a

    STK9730
    > library.
    > At the begining of the robot configuration, I have got a problem with the
    > followinf command :
    >
    > # /usr/sbin/modinfo | grep sg
    >
    > Which do not return the good lines after the rm of the configuration.
    > When I want to launch the process, I have got an error 146.
    >
    > Else I can do backup and restore to disk but I can not use the robot.
    >
    > Somebody have a clue ?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Laurent.

+ Reply to Thread