Hi Folks,

I am trying to locate which tapes in a Jukebox contain a abckup of a particular
directory. Is there a method for doing this?

For example I wish to find all teh tapes that currently hold any image of
a directory called /ken on a server called robson.

If this is not possible does anyone know where I might find some documentation
for the internal file formats in the /usr/openv/netbackup/db/images directory
- I kniow the informatio0 nis in there and I have spoted some of it but I
am having trouble relating fragment id's to volume id's.

I am using Netbackup 3.2 by the way.

Thanks for any help you might be able to provide.

Kind regards,

Ken.