Upgrading solaris on media server - Veritas Net Backup

This is a discussion on Upgrading solaris on media server - Veritas Net Backup ; We have a media server (NB version 3.2GA) and solaris 2.6. We want to upgrade solaris on this box to either solaris 7/8. Does any body know, if 3.2GA is compatible with Solaris 7/8? Are there any issue in upgrade ...

  1. Upgrading solaris on media server

    We have a media server (NB version 3.2GA) and solaris 2.6. We want to upgrade
    solaris on this box to either solaris 7/8. Does any body know, if 3.2GA is
    compatible with Solaris 7/8? Are there any issue in upgrade which we should
    take care? We do not want to upgrade NetBackup right now. Please let me know
    what steps should be followed, so that after this upgrade netbackup work
    properly.
    TIA

  2. Re: Upgrading solaris on media server

    I'm currently running 3.2ga on three 2.7 boxes. This was original installation,
    not an upgrade, but all works fine
    -dwiz

    "Alok" wrote:

    >We have a media server (NB version 3.2GA) and solaris 2.6. We want to upgrade
    >solaris on this box to either solaris 7/8. Does any body know, if 3.2GA

    is
    >compatible with Solaris 7/8? Are there any issue in upgrade which we should
    >take care? We do not want to upgrade NetBackup right now. Please let me

    know
    >what steps should be followed, so that after this upgrade netbackup work
    >properly.
    >TIA

+ Reply to Thread